Carcano Model 91
The CARCANO M91 bolt-action rifle was the standard military rifle for the Italian Armed Forces. Manufactured by both FABBRICA D'ARMI DI TERNI (Firearms Manufacturing of Terni) and ARMAGUERRA CREMONA (Military Weapons Manufacturing of Cremona), it came in different models: the standard M-91 (adopted in 1891 and which served in the WW1), the M-91/28 (adopted in 1928) and M-91/41 (the last one to be manufactured). The first model chambered the .6'5x52mm cartridge, but there is also a model, called M-91/38 TS, modified to shoot the .8x57mm-IS cartridge. It stayed in service with the Italian Armed Forces until the end of the WW2; in 1948, the Italian Armed Forces were completely armed with large stocks of semi-auto american GARAND M1 rifles, and its italian copy BERETTA P14. In 1959, the Italian Armed Forces had already replaced the GARANDS with the .7'62x51mm-NATO BERETTA BM59 battle rifle.
Photo and information from: PIERANGELO TENDAS